Education tokens (LEDU) are now trading on IDEX. This article will explain how to purchase tokens on the IDEX exchange. See also How to Buy Education Tokens (LEDU) on Dcoin, LATOKEN, Exrates, Livecoin, and Mercatox.
1) Click on “Unlock wallet” and login using your ethereum wallet details.
If you don’t have an ethereum wallet address, click on “New wallet” to create your own wallet address.
2) The next step is to deposit the ETH in your wallet onto your exchange account.
3) When depositing ETH into your wallet, you will be asked to state the amount of ETH to deposit to IDEX from your ETH wallet.
4) Once you have ETH on your IDEX account then you are ready to purchase LEDU Coins.
6) LEDU tokens on Idex.market are available with an ETH pairs, meaning you can use ETH to purchase. Locate the LEDU/ETH pair and click on trade to purchase.
7) You will be taken to the trading page where you can buy LEDU tokens. Simply enter the amount you wish to purchase and click BUY LEDU to purchase LEDU tokens.
8) Once you’ve completed your purchase the token balance will be visible in your Idex.market exchange account.
10) Now that you’ve purchased LEDU tokens you can withdraw them to your ERC20 token wallet. Simply go to the ‘balance’ tab and click on ‘withdraw’, enter the amount of tokens you wish to withdraw and send.
Note: it will be sent to the address you logged into IDEX with.
Get LEDU Coin
Get LEDU coins now on Dcoin, LATOKEN, Exrates, Livecoin, Mercatox and IDEX or use the LEDU OTC Trading program for large purchases. Read more about LEDU coins on our project page and ask any questions you might have on our Twitter page.